Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And so it begins...

And so it begins.... that's right I've entered the blogosphere.  Egads, what have I done?!  I'm a little excited, a little nervous, and a little hesitant all at the same time.  I have never been good at keeping a diary on a consistent basis, well, on any basis.  Tried it as a kid, teenager, and off and on as a grownup but always felt what I put down was either boring or never came out like I wanted it to.  "Dear Diary, Today I... blah, blah, blah, etc.  Hopefully, this time around I will be able to be creative, insightful, helpful, and generally interesting (at least to myself).  This blog will be all things, hence the name "Life's Eclectic Cafe".  There will be postings about my interests, things that are on my mind and heart, probably some ponderings, perhaps some deep thoughts (ha!), some recipes, and definitely matters of life's journey as a child of God.  My relationship to the Lord as #1, my husband, my family and close friends are the priority areas in my life.  Without the Lord and His love for me and the grace He showed to me, I would be nothing.  So come on in and take a look around Life's Eclectic Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment